Let’s see, week 1 of July done and this is how it went:
- Managers at work still showing us no respect and just ignoring our issues
- Had a mental breakdown and panic attack when my mother and brothers pointed out everything that was wrong with me after a day of horrible heat and one small catalyst. Not like I hadn’t already spent the previous few nights crying myself to sleep, went to work the next day and everyone knew I had been crying, fantastic!
- Did write for a few hours, no censors, just pure writing. Got about 5 single spaced pages in, actually feeling pretty good about it.
- Fearing that I am letting my other job down and I really don’t want to because I love them.
- There was a small highlight, I started the 2012 Sexiest Man Alive Competition on my Movie Fan Central site and it is a great distraction from the shit that is piling up around me.
So, yeah if that was week 1 I really do not want to see what week 2 brings.
Well, it is officially Batman Month and I wanted to dedicate a little time to one of my all-time favorite versions of Batman. Batman the original series only ran for 3 years but had over 100 episodes, it is easily overlooked because it is so comical, but really it is very important in the Batman universe.
Favorite Batman Villains (1966 TV Series)
I have included my absolute favorites!
Holy Astringent Plum-like Fruit
Holy Bouncing Boiler Plate
Holy Chocolate Eclair
Holy Contributing to the Delinquency of Minors
Holy Frankenstein Its Alive
Holy Hardest Metal In The World
Holy Hole In A Donut
Holy Human Surfboards
Holy Interplanetary Yardstick
Holy Priceless Collection of Etruscan Snoods
Holy Sudden Incapacitation
Holy Uncanny Photographic Mental Processes
Holy Unrefillable Prescriptions